Conditions of use of the English Provender website
Your access to and use of English Provender - this website - is subject to the following terms and conditions which, by accessing and browsing this site, you accept without any limitation or qualification.
The contents of this site are provided by English Provender Company ("EPC") purely for informational purposes to give a general overview of EPC. Whilst EPC has tried to make sure that all the information is correct, the contents of this site are provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED) INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. EPC ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY STATEMENT, INACCCURACY OR OMISSION ON THIS WEBSITE.
EPC accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential loss or damages of any kind resulting from the use of any information obtained directly or indirectly from this site or for any viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, downloading of or browsing in this site. All such liability is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. For these reasons, you should not rely or act upon any of the information on this site and, if you do, it will be entirely at your own risk.
The information on this site is subject to change and may be amended or withdrawn at any time without notice. These Conditions of Use may be changed at any time without notice.
All material on this site is copyright © 2012The English Provender Company, except where specifically stated otherwise.
Although visitors are invited to share certain material on this site through social media, visitors may not copy, sell, publish or decompile any part of the material by any means (electronic or not) or, for any purpose, include it in any derivative works.
Links to Other Sites
Certain hypertext links in this site will lead you to sites which are not under the control of EPC. When you activate any of these, you will leave the EPC site. EPC does not endorse any site to which a hypertext link exists.
EPC ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING AS A RESULT OF LINKING TO ANY SITE TO WHICH A HYPERTEXT LINK EXISTS OR FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY SUCH SITES AND GIVES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED) AS TO THE INFORMATION ON SUCH SITES.
EPC has no control over the nature and contents of such sites and is not recommending those sites, the information they contain nor any third party's products or services. In particular, please note that by downloading computer programs from certain sites, you risk infringing copyright and may introduce computer viruses into your own system.
Trademarks and Intellectual Property
Trademarks, service marks and logos displayed on this site belong to EPC. Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting any licence to use any trademark, service mark or logo displayed on this site without the express written permission of EPC.
These Acceptable Standards apply to any and all material uploaded and comments posted on to this website ("Contributions”) and to any Interactive Services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
• be accurate (where they state facts);
• be genuinely held (where they state opinions);
• comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted or uploaded;
Contributions must not:
• contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
• contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
• promote sexually explicit material;
• promote violence;
• promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
• infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
• be likely to deceive any person;
• be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
• promote any illegal activity;
• be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
• be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
• be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
• give the impression that they emanate from EPC, if this is not the case,
• advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
This site is controlled and operated by English Provender Company in the UK. EPC makes no representation that material in the site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent that local laws are applicable.
If for any reason any provision of these Conditions of Use are determined to be void or unenforceable, then to the extent and in the places only where such provision is determined to be void or unenforceable it shall be severed and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
These terms and conditions and anything in this site shall be governed by English law and all matters in connection with them shall be determined by the English Courts.